Aquagarde is a pleasant smelling, single step hot tub water care solution which utilises the sanitising effect of silver.
AquaGarde will not irritate skin or eyes. It is very easy to use and has been independently tested against Legionella. Aquagarde is proven to maintain hygiene and safety in hot tub water.
No skin irritation! Chlorine & bromine free.
No chemical smell!
No hassle! Just add a measured amount weekly.
AquaGarde is a pleasant smelling and chemical-free single step spa treatment that relies on the natural disinfecting qualities of silver to keep your hot tub water sparkling clean.
Simply apply a measured dose, dependent on your hot tub water volume, once a week.
Pur'O Spa tablets are non-chlorine shock in handy tablet form and can be used in conjunction with any non-chlorine based sanitiser.
Add two tablets to your hot tub water weekly in order to remove dissolved organic waste products and to keep your spa water in tip top condition! It is also recommended to apply one tablet after each hot tub session.
How to Use Aquagarde
Ensure you know what the volume of water is in your hot tub before you start.
- Check the table on the back of the bottle to find the correct measure of Aquagarde spa treatment before applying the product.
- Make sure you have clean water (without obvious debris), your hot tub is clean and that you put in clean filters.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Measure out the correct quantity of Aquagarde spa treatment using the handy measuring cup which forms the top of the bottle.
- Pour it in the hottub!
- Add 2 tablets of Pur 'O Spa to the water.
- Put the jets on for two minutes to ensure that it has been mixed in well.
- Enjoy your hot tub!
Repeat this procedure every week.
It is also recommended that you add an extra tablet of Pur 'O Spa after each use.
Aquagarde keeps your ho tub safe and hygienic
Aquagarde has undergone numerous laboratory tests, including those conducted by the world renowned institution ‘Intertek’, which have proven that Aquagarde maintains hygiene and safety in hot tub water. Aquagarde uses a unique technology called BDT (or BioFilm Dispersion Technology©) to breakdown dangerous biological build-ups in the plumbing of your hot tub and meets the world’s most stringent restrictions in respect to water bacteriology.
Aquagarde feels and smells good and is dermatologically tested
Aquagarde has been dermatologically tested and shown to cause no skin irritation. Aquagarde is odourless and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, leaving you to enjoy your hot tub.