This is to reassure you that we have implemented the following procedures to protect all staff working at, or on behalf of, Surespa Ltd and to deliver your order to you in the most expedient manner in what are still, very challenging times:
- after some changes to normal operating procedures to accommodate social distancing, our warehouse in Swindon remains in full operation and they are fulfilling all orders. The warehouse staff continue to dispatch orders, under strict hygiene rules. This is occassionally causing a slight elongation of our normal processing times.
- the couriers are collecting normally and although a very small number of deliveries are taking a little longer than norma, most are happening without issue as planned.
- our office staff are working from home, but are fully functional to take your calls and emails. If you need any information or advice, please don't hesitate to get in contact, preferably via our contact form.
- some stock is becoming hard to replenish, particularly that received from the USA or Europe. So some items are, unfortunately, going 'out-of-stock' at short notice and, if this happens to your order we will despatch the items that we have and inform you as soon as possible. You will be given the offer of an immediate refund if you wish, or we will keep your order live until the stock is available.
- our hot tub covers are, unfortunately, taking a few weeks longer than normal due to elongated transport times for the skins from North America, and revised working practices in the UK factory.
We thank you for your understanding and assure you that, although things might not always be happening as smoothly as normal, we are doing our utmost to provide the excellent level of service that we know you expect.
We wish all our customers and their families good health and thank you for you business.