Regular maintenance and servicing is vital to ensure the longevity of your hot tub.
We have a network of trained spa engineers across the country and we are able to service most makes and models of spa.
We can cover most areas of England and Wales and parts of Scotland.
Hot Tub Service Specification
Our fully comprehensive, fixed-price service is great value. Your hot tub will be given a complete overhaul and clean, including flushing any biofilm and dirt out of the plumbing, cleaning the cover with UV protectant, refilling with fresh water, balancing and applying your chosen sanitizer.
To take full advantage of this service your tub needs to be full of water and up to temperature.
The service takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
- Check plumbing including pipe and heater unions and isolation valve connections for integrity, identify any leaks present and effect any repairs necessary.
- Deep clean and sanitise the hot tub plumbing and pipe work including pump wet end and heater tube, using proprietary biofilm remover.
- Run all jet pumps and ensure satisfactory operation.
- Operate air blower, if fitted, and ensure satisfactory operation. Visually check that all the air injectors are allowing air through.
- Check operation of diverter valves, if fitted.
- Check all jets for satisfactory operation – ensure they turn on & off freely using facia plates, if applicable.
- Check jet to shell joints for integrity and, where possible, eliminate any leaks.
- Electrical & Control Systems
- Visually check all wiring for integrity and insulation.
- Check the control system and topside controls for the correct operation of each function.
- Check operation of the filtration system and adjust timer settings, if necessary.
- Check heater for scale build-up and ensure correct operation of the heater functions.
- Check mode functions.
- Check the lighting system.
- Perform a test of the RCD if available and accessible.
- Ozone / UV System
- Check for correct operation and advise customer if replacement chip or bulb is required.
- Remove filter(s) and perform visual check of filter condition.
- Clean filter(s) or supply and fit new filters (at additional charge), if required.
- Drain all water, rinse spa thoroughly, drain again and vacuum out majority of excess water from pipe work and jet bodies.
- Clean shell surface and head rests using proprietary surface and cleaning products.
- Clean cover using proprietary cover cleaning product with UV protectant.
- Refill with clean water. Check for and eliminate any air locks in pumps.
- (Please note, in order to comply with BISHTA guidelines, we will only fill the water with fresh, untreated mains tap water. We will not fill your tub with softened or dionized or any other form of treated water supply as this can cause damage to spa components.)
- Balance the Total Alkalinity and pH of the water to within the range required for you chosen sanitizer.
- Add sanitizer to the water and test.
- Provide water management advise to the customer, as required.
- Wipe down the spa rim, cabinet and steps and leave area clean and tidy.
All of the tasks listed above.
Cleaning solutions, gels, lubricants & sealants used during the service.
Hot tub and water maintenance advice, as required.
Reasonable travelling time for our engineer to reach your premises.
Replacement equipment, plumbing joints, jets etc.
Any new parts required will be supplied at RRP and are guaranteed for 12 months.
NB. This product is excluded from our additional 10% Club Member's Discount.