Laing E6 Series vario speed circulation pumps
The E6 Series Laing Vario Circulation Pump offers a close coupled, space saving design.
Motor KW: 0.009 - 0.063
RPM: Variable depending on setting to a maximum of 4000 rpm
Capacitor: N/A there is no capacitor
This pump is the European version of the well known E10 vario now used in most applications in the USA and Canada. Artesian, Caldera, Dimension 1, LA Spa, Iberspa, Island Spas, Saratoga, Canadian Spa, Hot Spring (replacement for Silent Flo 5000), Spa in a Box, Sundance, Spring Spa and more
This pump fits: Hot Spring Envoy amongst others.
There are many variations as virtually every manufacturer who use this pump had slightly different requirements. This new all in one version stops any guess work with the new multi speed selector on the side of the pump body. We offer a full money back guarantee on this product if for any reason it does not work with your system.
This newest version of a very popular pump is extremely energy efficient. It has a maximum output of 63 watts which is the equivalent to the largest model in the old range that delivered 130 watts. Effectively all the old outputs have been cut in half but have not effected the performance at all.
These pumps are:
- Thermoplastic motor bracket is adjustable to 4 different discharge angles.
- High density ceramic bearing ball and graphite impeller bearing cap designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Highly efficient, clog resistant open impeller is dynamically balanced with carbon bearing for smooth ultra quiet operation.
- Unique patented design has no mechanical seal, eliminating a potential leak path.
- Highly efficient and ultra quiet spherical motor design. Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within working limits of the motor
- Whisper quiet, less than 40 db
- Consumes 40% less energy than the older models
- Dry Run Protection
- Rated at 230V, 50Hz.