Made to the same specification as our Standard Hot Tub Covers with rigid, polystyrene, heavy-density, EPS150 (25 kg/m3), foam in-fill board.
Any size up to 3.66m x 2.44m
Made in UK. 1 Year Warranty
Delivered approximately 4 weeks from order.
Old cover removal available in England & Wales.
Delivered to your door free of delivery charge to UK mainland.
These extra-large hot tub covers are manufactured in the UK with....
- marine grade vinyl with mildew inhibitors and UV-stabilised colouring to prevent fading and provide increased resistance to chemical bleaching. Available in 7 colours.
- rigid, polystyrene, heavy-density, EPS150 (25kg/m3), foam in-fill board. This is very heavy density foam providing excellent insulation qualities. Please be aware that it is the density of the foam that provides the insulation. This is far more important that the thickness of the cover.
- 5" - 3" (127mm - 76mm) taper to guarantee adequate rain run-off and prevent sagging.
- polythene wrapping surrounding the foam, permanently sealed to ensure complete waterproofing and an additional double-wrap option for improved durability.
- reinforced, pocketed, zips, rust and chemical corrosion proof, enabling the foam inserts to be easily removed should they ever need to be replaced.
- double stitching with heavy-duty, UV resistant, bonded polyester thread. Unlike cotton, this polyester thread won’t rot or degrade in the sun and can’t absorb mildew-causing moisture.
- galvanized steel centre channel, c-shaped and running the entire length of each piece of foam along the hinge to provide strength and rigidity.
- 6 positioning handles (more on request).
- 6 vinyl tie-down straps, with child-proof lockable buckles (more on request). The straps are sewn into the cover and onto the skirt to reduce any risk of tearing in high winds. The fasteners can be quickly installed with the stainless steel screws provided.
- locking safety straps - fitted with clip-release fasteners with locks including two keys and screws to mount the hardware.
- heat seal gaskets to seal heat loss at the extremities where the two cover halves fold together. When the cover is shut, the two halves seal automatically, which is critical to long-term energy savings.
- a comprehensive 12 month warranty that covers both material and workmanship. Click here to view the warranty.
- continuous hinge heat seal gasket along the full length of the hinge.
- double wrapped inserts - to provide extra protection from moisture absorption and chemical attack to the cover's inserts (increasing the life of the cover by up to 50%!)
- extra straps & handles
- old cover disposal
Please configure your cover requirements using the online form below.
Please note colours shown are only as accurate as the colour representation of the photographs and your screen. If you would like to see colour swatches please contact us.