Coloured vinyl cover with rigid, polystyrene, heavy-density, EPS150 (25 kg/m3), foam in-fill board.
Made in UK. 1 Year Warranty
Made in any size up to 2.44m x 2.44m
Delivered approximately 4 weeks from order.
EXPRESS DELIVERY available (10-14 days from order). - sorry, this option has been temporarily suspended.
Old cover removal available in England & Wales.
Delivered to your door free of delivery charge to UK mainland.
Please click here for delivery charges to UK islands, highlands and europe.
These hot tub covers are manufactured in the UK with....
- marine grade vinyl with mildew inhibitors and UV-stabilised colouring to prevent fading and provide increased resistance to chemical bleaching. Available in 7 colours.
- rigid, polystyrene, heavy-density, EPS150 (25kg/m3), foam in-fill board. This is very heavy density foam providing excellent insulation qualities. Please be aware that it is the density of the foam that provides the insulation. This is far more important that the thickness of the cover.
- 4" - 2" (102mm - 51mm) taper to guarantee adequate rain run-off and prevent sagging, with the options of a 5" - 3" (125mm - 76mm) or a 6" - 4" (150mm - 102mm) taper for a small additional charge.
- polythene wrapping surrounding the foam, permanently sealed to ensure complete waterproofing and an additional double-wrap option for improved durability.
- reinforced, pocketed, zips, rust and chemical corrosion proof, enabling the foam inserts to be easily removed should they ever need to be replaced.
- double stitching with heavy-duty, UV resistant, bonded polyester thread. Unlike cotton, this polyester thread won’t rot or degrade in the sun and can’t absorb mildew-causing moisture.
- galvanized steel centre channel, c-shaped and running the entire length of each piece of foam along the hinge to provide strength and rigidity.
- up to 2 positioning handles.
- up to 4 vinyl tie-down straps, with child-proof lockable buckles. The straps are sewn into the cover and onto the skirt to reduce any risk of tearing in high winds. The fasteners can be quickly installed with the stainless steel screws provided.
- locking safety straps - fitted with clip-release fasteners with locks including two keys and screws to mount the hardware.
- heat seal gaskets to seal heat loss at the extremities where the two cover halves fold together. When the cover is shut, the two halves seal automatically, which is critical to long-term energy savings.
- a comprehensive 12 month warranty that covers both material and workmanship. Click here to view the warranty.
- continuous heat seal gasket along the full length of the hinge to prevent further heat loss through the cover
- double wrapped inserts - to provide extra protection from moisture absorption and chemical attack to the cover's inserts (increasing the life of the cover by up to 50%!)
- thicker foam - up to 6"-4" (150mm-102mm) taper
- express delivery
- extra straps & handles
- old cover disposal
Please configure your cover requirements using the online form below.
Please note colours shown are only as accurate as the colour representation of the photographs and your screen. If you would like to see colour swatches please contact us.
If you need a different shape please contact us to discuss.
Please refer to our cover measuring advice.
If you do not have an existing cover to measure from, then you must measure all the outside dimensions of the hot tub. Refer to the diagram above and our cover measuring advise to see which dimensions to enter for the lengths A, B, C and D (not all measurements are required for every cover shape).
Please note that we will not supply a replacement cover based on the make and model of your spa alone. Model sizes vary constantly and manufacturers are rarely able to provide accurate cover measurements for discontinued models. Invariably the cover would have to be supplied over-sized to ensure that it will fit onto your tub, and the result is likely to be a cover which does not insulate properly and blows off in the wind. Cover measuring is easy and well worth the effort to get a cover that will fit well and insulate your tub properly for years to come.
If you have an American or Canadian manufactured hot tub and you know the make, model and year of manufacture then we may be able to find your cover's dimensions from our own database. We will still need you to confirm the dimensions. Please call us for further assistance.
Size of Cover: These covers are available for hot tubs with a maximum dimension on either side less than 2.4m. For larger covers please contact us for a quotation.
3 to 6 Section Swim Spa Covers now available from £499 delivered. Please contact us for more information and prices.
How to Measure the Radius of Corners (D): Please refer to our cover measuring advice.
Entering the Skirt Length: The skirt must easily sit over the edges of the spa with a little room to spare, to ensure adequate insulation.
Entering the Length of Tie Down Straps: Please measure from the bottom of the cover skirt to the centre of the buckle.
Specify location of straps: If you require two straps, the easiest way to specify the position is to measure the distance of the centre of the straps from the centre of the side of the cover.
NB WE PREFER NOT TO SUPPLY COVERS BASED ON THE MAKE AND MODEL OF YOUR TUB ALONE BECAUSE IT IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLY TO GET A SUFFICIENTLY GOOD FIT. BUT IF YOU REALLY CAN'T MEASURE YOUR EXISTING COVER THEN PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL SEARCH OUR COVER DATABASE FOR YOU.