Laing E10 series Fixed Speed Circulation Pump
Laing E10 Series fixed speed circulation pumps
The E10 Series Laing Circulating Pump offers a close coupled, space saving design.
These pumps are black-bodied, replacing the older red-bodied styles (typical model numbers: SM-959-NHW-14 thru SM-959-NHW-26). The new black pump is known as the E10 - it is the direct replacement from the manufacturer and it's front can be rotated to the same position as your existing unit.
- Thermoplastic motor bracket is adjustable to 4 different discharge angles.
- High density ceramic bearing ball and graphite impeller bearing cap designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Highly efficient, clog resistant open impeller is dynamically balanced with carbon bearing for smooth ultra quiet operation.
- Unique patented design has no mechanical seal, eliminating a potential leak path.
- Highly efficient and ultra quiet spherical motor design. Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within working limits of the motor
- Whisper quiet, less than 40 db
- Consumes 40% less energy than the older models
- Dry Run Protection
- Rated at 230V, 50Hz.
- Length: 154mm
- Height: 125mm
- Width: 105mm
- Motor: 0.009 - 0.063KW
- RPM: 4000
Laing pumps are fitted on Artesian, Caldera, Dimension One, L A Spas, Iberspa, Island Spas, Saratoga, Canadian Spa, Hot Springs Spa in a Box, Sundance, Spring Spa and others.