With it's simple design and great value, this cover lifter can be adjusted to fit most tubs, It comes with two hinges which attach to the bottom of the tub and stop chains to ensure the cover sits safely and securely to the back of the tub
Your hot tub must have at least 20 inches clearance at the back for this lifter to work correctly.
- Requires 20" of clearance.
- Made of black powder-coated aluminium with screw caps, and rubber grips.
- No moving parts.
- Equipped with attractive uv-resistant nylon catch straps.
- No unsightly chains.
- Works on most spas.
- Made of larger size aluminium tubing to improve rigidity virtually eliminate any twisting during use.
- Download the Leisure Concepts CoverMate Easy Installation Instructions
|Mounting||Back of spa|
|Rear Clearance Required||20" / 51cm|
|Side Clearance Required||4" / 10cm|
|Cover Storage||High above spa|