Terms & Conditions of Sale and Service
- About Us
- HotTubsUK is a trading name of Surespa Ltd registered office is located at: Southgate Chambers, 37-39 Southgate Street, Winchester SO23 9EH UK.. Company Registration No 09246055.
- Our Terms and Conditions of business are reproduced below and shall apply to all products and services supplied by HotTubsUK, whether offered for sale on this website or not and whether purchased on-line or by telephone.
- Pricing & Supply
- All prices quoted are in Sterling (GBP) and include VAT at 20.0% unless otherwise stated. Due to possible fluctuations in our supplier prices, we reserve the right to change our advertised price or the product description given on this site for any item without notice.
- The price you pay for your goods and the description of the products purchaed are the price and description advertised when you place your order.
- If a product is shown on the web site but is not available or is incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, HotTubsUK shall not be obliged to sell you that product.
- All orders for products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
- Please note that all custom made hot tub covers will be supplied with a minimum of four straps in order to comply with current safety legislation. We will not be able to manufacture a cover with less than four straps.
- We offer secure online ordering to ensure your financial safety and make online purchasing convenient and worry-free. We never copy your card details, store them in any other location or write them down.
- We realise that some customers do not feel comfortable ordering or paying online. For this reason, we provide a landline phone number, 01420 383018, for you to place an order over the telephone with a customer service representative. All telephone orders are subject to these terms and conditions and will be treated as if they were placed on-line by yourself.
- We accept payment on-line by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or via Paypal.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- Bank Transfers may be accepted on request.
- Payment for all online goods orders is due, in full, with order.
- Stock Availability & Delivery
- We hold extensive quantities of stock. Delivery is generally as follows, with all timescales for delivery quoted from receipt of order:
Chemicals, Accessories and other Consumables
Most will be despatched within 48 hours, but occasionally orders may take up to 10 working days; unless a 'Next Working Day' delivery option is selected.
'Next Working Day' does not include Saturday or Sunday deliveries.
Replacement Hot Tub Covers
These are all made to order in North America. In the low season (October to March) delivery timescale is between 6 to 8 weeks. In the high season (April to September) delivery can take up to 12 weeks.
Please contact us for up-to-date availability information on specific products.
We may, very rarely, run out of stock on specific, consumable items which, can take up to 2 weeks to re-stock. In this situation we will either:
1. send you the same size and specification of product from a more expensive and/or a higher quality brand;
2. email you, advising you that the product you have requested is out of stock and that your order will be delayed for x days until fresh stock is received. You will be given the opportunity to cancel your order or choose a different product if you so wish.
- Special Offers & Promotions
- From time to time we run special offers and promotions on certain products or ranges of products including (but not limited to) 3 for the price of 2 or buy one get one free. For those items that are supplied as part of the offer we reserve the right to substitute an equivalent item of a similar specification but not necessarily the exact, same item. This could be, for example, one brand of chemical replaced with another or microban filter in lieu of a conventional one ordered or vice versa.
- Hot Tub Spare Parts
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. HotTubsUK shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an appliance. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Non Damaged / Faulty Goods Returns Policy for details.
- If you have ordered an item that is an error on your part i.e correct item sent but incorrectly specified, then this can be returned in accordance with our Goods Return Policy.
- Manufacturers names are used for reference only. Products listed as a genuine part are made by the manufacturer and generic parts are listed as compatible with the manufacturer's finished model number.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. HotTubsUK cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part by someone else.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair your appliance. HotTubsUK cannot be held responsible if the appliance is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified technician.
- Delivery Procedure
- Spa Accessories, Chemicals and other Consumables:
- We usually use a courier parcel delivery service. Our courier will only deliver on week-days and they are unable to leave parcels without a signature, unless you instruct them to do so via the check-out page of our web site. If you instruct us to request our courier to leave your goods without signature, the responsibility falls on you and we will not be held responsible for lost items. We will ask our courier to leave your goods in your preferred location but we cannot guarantee that they will always comply with our instructions.
- If they are not requested to leave the parcel without a signature and you are not at home when they attempt to deliver, our courier will leave a card and, by default, attempt re-delivery on the next working day. If you telephone the number on the card you can arrange for the parcel to be re-delivered on a different day or to collect the parcel from their local depot. Please provide a contcat 'phone number with your order so that, in case of difficulties, our courier can contact you to agree a mutually convenient delivery arrangement. The courier will normally only keep parcels for five working days before returning them to us, so please don't order just before you are due to go away for an extended period.
- If a parcel is returned to us by our courier because they were unable to get a signature and achieve safe delivery, through no fault of ours or our courier, you will be responsible for the cost of the parcel's return to us. This charge is currently £14.95 per order and will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- If your order qualifies for free shipping, please note that your order will only be dispatched once all the items you have requested have come into stock. We do not release part orders unless an item is cancelled by you.
- Replacement Hot Tub Covers
- A courier service is used to arrange delivery of a replacement hot tub cover, which is despatched to you in its own cardboard box. Prior to despatch, you will be contacted by our representative (on the number that you gave when you placed the order) in order to arrange a convenient date for delivery. Our courier will only deliver on week-days and they are unable to leave your cover without a signature.
- For all chemical and accessory orders you must notify us, in writing by letter or email, that you wish to cancel the order within 14 working days after the day on which you received the goods. The goods must then be returned to us and in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- For goods that are personalised or made to your specification, such as replacement hot tub covers, you have the right to cancel within 48 hours of placing your order and receiving our emailed invoice. You must notify us, in writing by letter or email, that you wish to cancel the order. You must keep a copy of your notice of cancellation. If we do not receive notice from you that you wish to cancel the order then you are contractually bound to accept the order and you cannot return the goods unless they are faulty.
- For telephone orders and where a deposit is taken for a non-stock, special order item the above conditions still apply and you must pay the balance of the goods upon our notification to you of a delivery date. If you subsequently cancel the order your deposit payment will be non-refundable.
- Cancellation Refunds
- If an order is cancelled within either the fourteen day or 48 hour periods defined above then you will be due a full refund of the cost of the goods and any delivery charges to you, but you will be responsible for any cost associated with returning goods to us. Refunds are automatically processed via our online payments system. For manual payments, you may be contacted, by phone, to arrange the refund and within 30 days of your cancellation of the order.
- Cover Skins
- If you supply us with your existing cover skin so that it can be copied to manufacture a new cover or cover skin it will not be possible for us to return your existing skin to you.
- For all non-consumable items, HotTubsUK will supply you with goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of delivery.
- All non-consumable items including replacement covers, cover lifters, steps, electronic components, hot tub spares etc that have been used in a commercial environment, including for hire or reward, are not covered by the warranty.
- Repairs attempted by an unauthorised person to any non-consumable item will invalidate the warranty.
- Warranty Terms and Conditions are in addition to your stautory rights.
- Do not return any goods to us unless you are asked to do so by us. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods to us for warranty repair. We will bear the cost of returning the item to you following repair / replacement. You must ensure that the item(s) returned for warranty repair/replacement are sent with suitable packaging/protection and also insured for any damage during transit. Items received by us that have been damaged in transit will not be repaired under warranty.
- You must also ensure that the returned item is sent to us in a reasonable state for testing.
- Repairs attempted by an unauthorised person will invalidate the warranty.
- For all non-consumable items, the warranties are vested with the equipment manufacturer. In the event of any fault with a product your first point of contact is with the equipment manufacturer who may authorise HotTubsUK or any other Authorised Service Agent to carry out a repair or replacement accordingly