AquaSPArkle Spa Chlorine Granules are rapidly dissolving and ensure your spa water stays safe and bacteria free with a minimal impact on the pH of your hot tub water.
Apply daily to achieve the recommended free chlorine level of 3-5 mg/l (ppm).
How to Use
- Maintain pH level within the ideal range for chlorine use of of 7.2 – 7.6.
- Test your water and maintain a free chlorine residual in yout hot tub within the range 3 – 5mg/litre (ppm).
NB Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start up dose of 20mg/litre (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 2½ hours.
- These chlorine granules may be applied directly to spa water where temperatures exceed 20 degrees C. If the water temperature is lower pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum concentration of 10g of granules to 1 litre of water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump(s) are turned on.
- Test daily and repeat the dose as necessary to maintain the chlorine residual within the desired range.
- It is recommended that you also use a chlorine based shock product, such as Aquasparkle Spa Fusion, weekly.
|Daily Dose Rates|
|Water Volume||Amount of Granules Required to Increase Chlorine Level by 1ppm|